Generations of guests have celebrated, lived and laughed in our old brewery. And we would love to welcome you! Pleasant, comfortable surroundings and contemporary amenities in the heart of the baroque-era town of Bad Arolsen. Our house beckons you to linger, relax, unwind and switch off, because to recharge your batteries, you have to rest first!
Even if you're staying in a historic building within walls that are centuries old, you will still enjoy modern and comfortable accommodations complete with up-to-date amenities and technological comforts, such as satellite TV, telephone and free wireless connection.
Indulge in cuisine that complements a stein of beer in our cozy restaurant. We highly recommend the "Hofbrauhaus Vesper" or the “Kutscherpfanne” ("The Coachman's Sizzling Skillet"). These dishes are served farmhouse style—everyone serves themselves from the same pan. The first person pays full price – the others only half!
- Thirteen quiet rooms, nine of which are designated as non-smoking
- All beds in all rooms are extra long at nearly 7 feet
- 1 wheelchair-accessible room
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Parking garage
- Free parking
- Outside hotel access is wheelchair accessible
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed out of consideration for those who are allergic
The Front Desk:
Our reception desk is open weekdays from 7 am to 10 pm, and on weekends and holidays from 8 am to 10 pm to better serve you.
The baroque-era, royal palace town of Bad Arolsen is surrounded by vast areas of forest and is situated on the northern edge of the north Hessian mountainous area in the fun-filled, popular vacation county of Waldeck-Frankenberg. Bad Arolsen has been a recognized spa retreat since 1977. The climate is mild and temperate. Bad Arolsen is easy to get to – by car, bus or train.
- A44 Diemelstadt: 10 km
- Autobahn A44 to Breuna: 15 km
- Paderborn-Lippstadt airport: 45 km
- Frankfurt airport: 180 km
- ICE (Inter-city Express) to Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe train station: 40 km
- Bad Arolsen train station: 1.5 km
- Nearest bus stop: On Rathausstraße, 250 m from the hotel
- Close to downtown: Just 100 m from our doors
Art lovers will surely be enticed and intrigued by the Royal Palace and Bad Arolsen's many museums. The Arolser Baroque Festival, held every year on Corpus Christi, attracts many visitors. Another highlight is the annual flea market and cattle fair, which is always held on the second weekend in August. The nearby reservoirs of Twistesee and Diemelsee are beautiful lakes great for all kinds of leisure activities. Bad Arolsen is located on the scenic "Orange" tourist route.
Do you play golf?
- Bad Arolsen Golf and Country Club
- Distance to Golf Course: 3 km
- Guests allowed
- Tee time reservations can be made from the hotel
- Number of holes: 9
- Greens fee starts at 27 EUR